|Phoenix SBD Dauntless GP/EP 50급 (1440mm) |
The Douglas SBD Dauntless was a World War II American naval scout plane and dive bomber that was manufactured by Douglas Aircraft from 1940 through 1944.
The SBD is best remembered as the bomber that delivered the fatal blows to the Japanese carriers at the Battle of Midway in June 1942
Phoenix Model is proud to present the 90 percent-pre-assembled SBD Dauntless GP/EP ARF .
This plane is finely crafted from balsa and plywood and, as a result, has a fantastic fly.
With such as high quality material, this is one great flying model.
The SBD Dauntless GP/EP ARF comes finished with iron-on covering just as you see it here, and the fiberglass cowl and cockpit are hand-painted to match.
Wheels, fuel tank, engine mount, and all hardwares are included.
Functioning flaps make takeoffs and landings a breeze..
The SBD Dauntless GP/EP ARF is a part of PHOENIX MODEL's complete line of Hi- quality aircraft and accessories.
Technical data- Wingspan: 1440mm (56.7in)
- Length: 1140mm (44.9 in)
- Flying weight: 3000-3300 g
- Wing area: 42 dm2
- Wing loading: 78g/dm2
- Wing type: Naca airfoils
- Covering type: Genuine ORACOVER®
- Gear type: Mechanic retract (included)
- Spinner size: scale type (not included)
- Radio: 6 channel minimum (not included)
- Servo: 7 standard servo: 2 aileron; 2 flap; 1 elevator; 1 rudder; 1 throttle; and 1 low profile servo retract (not included)
- Recommended receiver battery: 4.8-6V / 800-1200mAh NiMH (not included)
- Servo mount: 21mm x 42 mm
- Propeller: suit with your engine
- Engine: .46-.55 / 2-stroke or .52/4-stroke glow engine (not included)
- Motor: brushless outrunner 1000-1400 W, 480 KV (not included)
- Gravity CG: 115 mm (4.5 in) Back from the leading edge of the wing, at the fuselage
- Control throw Ailerons: Low: 8mm up/down, 10% expo; High: 10mm up/down, 10% expo
- Control throw Elevators: Low: 8mm up/down, 12% expo; High: 10mm up/down, 12% expo
- Control throw Rudder: Low: 20mm right/left, 15% expo; High: 30mm right/left, 15% expo
- Control throw Flap: 15-20 mm down
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Plane type: Scale Military
RECOMMENDED MOTOR AND BATTERY SET UP
- Motor: RIMFIRE .46-.55 (not included)
- Lipo cell: 4-6 cells / 4000 – 5500mAh (not included)
- Esc: 50-80A (not included)
Feature- Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
- Covered in genuine ORACOVER®
- Removable top-hatch for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
- Scale outline is enhanced by the lightweight fiberglass cowl
- High-quality hardware package included
다른 고객님들을 위하여 Phoenix SBD Dauntless GP/EP 50급 (1440mm)의 평가를 해주시겠습니까?