한 국 총 판
|Phoenix LA-9 25~35cc급 (1814mm) |
The Lavochkin La-9 was a Soviet fighter aircraft produced shortly after World War II.
It was a piston engined aircraft produced at the start of the jet age.
Only one La-9 remains in airworthy condition today, owned by Jerry Yagen of Virginia Beach, Va, restored by Pioneer Aero Restorations between 2001 and 2003.
A handful of others remain in museums in China, Korea and one in Romania.
Phoenix Model’s La-9 ARF is a remarkably accurate rendition of Soviet’s fighter airplane.
This 33cc-sized almost-ready-to-fly airplane was designed and crafted to be the most realistic sport-scale ARF on the market.
3-D computer engineering produces parts that fit with absolute precision for straight, strong assembly.
Phoenix Model has thought of just about everything to make set up convenient, including a removable, and large top hatch for battery packs or radio equipment.
Technical data- Wingspan: 1814mm (71.4in)
- Length: 1668mm (65.6 in)
- Flying weight: 7.2-8.1 kg
- Wing area: 58.5 dm2
- Wing loading: 115g/dm2
- Wing type: Naca airfoils
- Covering type: Genuine ORACOVER®
- Gear type: Aluminum Hi-grade for main gear and spring wire for nose gear (included)
- Spinner size: Plastic 100mm with aluminum plate (included)
- Radio: 6 channel minimum (not included)
- Servo: 9 standard hi-torque servo: 2 aileron; 2 flap; 2 elevator; 1 rudder; 1 retract; 1 throttle (not included)
- Recommended receiver battery: 4.8-6V / 1200-2000mAh NiMH (not included)
- Servo mount: 21mm x 42 mm
- Propeller: suit with your engine
- Engine: 30-33 cc gas engine (not included)
- Gravity CG: 145 mm (5.7 in) Back from the leading edge of the wing, at the fuselage
- Control throw Ailerons: Low: 10mm up/down, 10% expo; High: 12mm up/down, 10% expo
- Control throw Elevators: Low: 10mm up/down, 12% expo; High: 12mm up/down, 12% expo
- Control throw Rudder: Low: 20mm right/left, 15% expo; High: 30mm right/left, 15% expo
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Plane type: Scale Military
RECOMMENDED MOTOR AND BATTERY SET UP
- Motor: RIMFIRE .160 (not included)
- Lipo cell: 12 cells / 5500 – 6000mAh (not included)
- Esc: 120-160A HV (not included)
Feature- Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
- Air-retract With CNC Suspension Metal Struts included
- Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel and pilot included
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and setup at the field
- Removable canopy for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Superb flying characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline
- High-quality hardware package included
다른 고객님들을 위하여 Phoenix LA-9 25~35cc급 (1814mm) - 특가상품의 평가를 해주시겠습니까?